Annons:
Tag:Β opinion
Read 644 times
Evelina
2019-03-04 23:44

How young is too young for politics?

If you don't watch the Daily Show, you should! Its a comedy show about political topics Laughing out loud

Annons:
Niklas
2019-03-05 13:12

Fun clip! Kids doesn’t play by the same rules as adults. You never know what they will say or how they will react. πŸ™‚

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-03-06 10:39

#1 I think when it comes to climate change politics kids are not too young to fight for policies that will reduce GHG emissions. But the pro-market and communism are a little extreme πŸ˜‚ and up on the internet for the world to see… it could potentially bite them in the butt later.

Niklas
2019-03-06 14:39

They are still very young. If they change positions later I think they will be okay. πŸ™‚

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-03-06 14:51
Leia
2019-03-09 00:36

This video is unavailable in the UK, but I think that by ensuring that political interest is sparked at an earlier age can only be a positive step. 

I found that engaging politics was a fundamental part of my personal development, it made me think about the core principles that I wanted to live by and shape me as a person. Many young people often feel lost and ignored and giving them the right to vote would make them feel empowered and more confident I would think.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons:
Β